Campari ice cream floats9. Juni 2016
I’m a huugggge Campari fan – and as soon as the sun is out of a weekend, so are the glasses and my aspirations as a Campari mixologist!
Now, as if Campari wasn’t enough to set your summer soul on fire, I’ve added a bit of childhood nostalgia into the mix with this absolutely epic (even if I do say so myself) orangey ice cream float Campari cocktail. You’ll be in an ice-creamy, cocktaily induced heaven in no more than ten minutes!
Campari ice cream floats
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 tsp ground juniper berries
- 3 oz orange juice
- 3 oz sparkling water
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Campari
- Garnish with physalis / or orange
- Add gin, Campari, orange juice and ice cubes to an ice shaker and shake
- Pour into two glasses (without the ice cubes)
- Add sparkling water
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top
- Garnish either with physalis OR a slice of orange